This is one of my family’s favorite desserts. It is also one of the easiest cheesecake recipes ever and the kids love to help make it (and lick the bowl afterwards!).
hand mixer rolling pin spatula bowl 9×13″ baking pan
2 cans of refrigerated crescent rolls (8 oz each)
2 packages of cream cheese (8 oz each), softened
1 cup of granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp cocoa, unsweetened
For the topping:
1/2 cup of granulated sugar
1 tsp of cinnamon
1/4 cup of butter, melted
2 Tablespoons of honey
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray the baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl mix the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and cocoa using the hand mixer on low until everything is incorporated.
- Open on can of crescent rolls and unroll onto a lightly floured surface. Dust the rolling pin with some flour and gently roll out the crescent rolls until it is the same size as the baking dish. Transfer to the bottom of the baking dish.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on top, using a spatula. Unroll the second can of crescent rolls and gently roll it out until it is also the same size as the baking dish. Lay on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Melt ¼ cup of butter and stir in ½ cup sugar, 1tsp cinnamon, and 2 Tablespoons of honey. Stir together until the sugar has melted and drizzle on top.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes, until the top is golden brown. Cool before serving.